NYSE Stock CTA-B Historical charts - Du Pont E.I. DE Nemours & CO [Cta/Pb]
Historical charts for Stock CTA-B - Share Du Pont E.I. DE Nemours & CO [Cta/Pb] trades in NYSE
Recent prices of CTA-B are as follows: Daily volume is divided by 10 day averaged volume
| Date | Close | Range | Change % | Volume |
| 26 Mon Oct 2026 | 56.58 | 55.43 to 57.63 | -1.53% | 1.4 times |
| 23 Fri Oct 2026 | 57.46 | 57.19 to 58.69 | -0.57% | 1.1 times |
| 22 Thu Oct 2026 | 57.79 | 56.94 to 59.22 | 1.49% | 0.74 times |
| 21 Wed Oct 2026 | 56.94 | 56.85 to 59.29 | 0.32% | 0.72 times |
| 20 Tue Oct 2026 | 56.76 | 56.50 to 56.99 | 0.48% | 1.49 times |
| 19 Mon Oct 2026 | 56.49 | 55.76 to 57.71 | -2.03% | 0.99 times |
| 16 Fri Oct 2026 | 57.66 | 57.20 to 58.96 | -1.44% | 0.77 times |
| 15 Thu Oct 2026 | 58.50 | 58.20 to 59.66 | -1.1% | 2.51 times |
| 14 Wed Oct 2026 | 59.15 | 58.62 to 59.32 | -0.42% | 0.83 times |
| 12 Mon Oct 2026 | 59.40 | 59.36 to 59.90 | -0.02% | 0.47 times |
| 09 Fri Oct 2026 | 59.41 | 59.12 to 59.51 | 0.27% | 0.39 times |
| 08 Thu Oct 2026 | 59.25 | 58.51 to 59.25 | 1.28% | 1.4 times |
Technical analysis forecast for CTA-B Stock is that its in a downtrend for shortterm, and I will avoid taking a BUY or a LONG trade in this stock. Look for opportunities to sell or SHORT CTA-B CTA-B at this time. Stock is falling and might fall more.
It appears as if CTA-B CTA-B gave a large move recently.
Stock of CTA-B (CTA-B) is trading below an important moving average line, and it has been below this line for quite some time now. This is not a good sign, stock might keep falling and stock might move lower...
My analysis of CTA-B is bearish for shortterm, but trade for tomorrow is selective. Take a sell trade only if CTA-B stays below 57, but if it comes above 57, then a intra day buy could be more profitable.
If you take a sell trade below 57, then use 57 as stoploss and 54.3 as target. However if you take a buy trade in CTA-B, then use 57 as stoploss and 59.28 as target.
Tomorrow's movement Prediction of CTA-B appears undecisive. It can be Bearish or Bullish. You should wait for the first half to take a decision on this stock. If it shows signs of weakness in the latter half, then this trend can continue tomorrow as well. Similarly, if it shows signs of strength in the latter half, then this trend can continue in the next trading session as well.
Munafa value: 54
If this Munafa value is near or nearing 100, then this stock might show an upward movement. However, if this value is near or nearing 10, then this stock might very well show a downward movement.
If the Munafa value is near 50, then the stock might show a sideways movement.
Videos related to: NYSE Stock CTA-B Historical charts - Share Du Pont E.I. DE Nemours & CO [Cta/Pb]
Hindi Basics How To Trade In FnO Futures Options Stock Market
Hindi Video What Is Needed To Succeed In Stock Markets
- NYSE Screeners
- NYSE Daily Screener
- NYSE Weekly Screener
- NYSE Monthly Screener
- Support & Resistance
- NYSE Shares Near Support
- NYSE Shares Near Resistance


